Just ShutterUP Photo Booth Attendant
Are you looking for a fun, flexible part-time job that will allow you to go to events at some of Denver’s most amazing venues, make people smile, and allow you to make great money? Well, you may have just found what you’re looking for!
Just ShutterUP is more than just a photo booth company. We believe in capturing the joy and fun of our customers events, and printing it out on filmstrips for people to remember and relive the memories. We strive to create a positive experience for everyone involved!
We are looking for energetic, outgoing individuals to join our team.
Photo booth attendants will be responsible to pick up the booth from JSU headquarters (in Highlands Ranch), transport to, and set up the booth at the event. Run the booth during the event and return it back to JSU headquarters at the end of the event.
While at the event, the attendant will be required to interact with the client in a professional manner, confirming the set-up is as expected. Also engage with event guests, encouraging them to jump in the booth to create amazing memories. If any technical issues come up, you will be required to troubleshoot on site.
Willingness to partake in quarterly company developmental gatherings. We look at our attendants as an important asset to our company and we want to make sure you continue to grow. Integrity and honesty are must have attributes.
- Responsible individual with an outgoing personality
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle, large enough to hold the photo booth (fits in most small sized sedans and up)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Basic comfortability with technology
- Gmail account
- $15/hour + tips
- Additional bonuses are available
- Mainly nights and weekends. Some day events are available.
- Most shifts are 5-6 hours. (Includes set-up, and tear-down of the booth)
- Flexible shifts
- Employee Development
- Opportunity to make up to $35 per hour
- Experience some of the most beautiful venues in the Denver Metro area
- Networking opportunities with elite industry and corporate contacts
- No Remote working
Please don’t send a resume. We’re not that kind of company. Send us an email, tell us a little bit about yourself, and briefly how you can help Just ShutterUP add to the smiles for our guests! Email email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team!